NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Saturday 15 December 2012

November Haul: NicaBell's TBS & Watson Haul

I didn't buy much for November Haul. I am trying to really squeeze my budget because.... heck! I always tried to squeeze my budget but fail miserably.

Hah! Boyfie even teased me saying I kept on a non-existent budget.

Heh! Like he can kept his...

Boys will be boys, so lets move on to my November Haul!

TBS - Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask

RM 53.90
Have been wanting to buy this.
But whenever I went out to get it. they are sold out!!
Finally got my hand on it!
Cue evil laugh...
 HADA LABO - Super Hyaluronic Acid Face Wash + Lotion
RM 58.50 in Watson
Tried them in tinie-tiny trial/travel size.
Finally got a budget full size pack!
 L'OREAL Paris - Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer
RM 49.90 in Watson
I didn't plan on buying this.
But once I tried on the sample, I just grab one and never look back.
We girls are just awesome like that!
 SAFI - Aloe Vera Beauty Cream
RM 6.80 in Watson
Safi may be marketed for Muslims, but I have this idea that
Muslims products are safe from harmful and harsh ingredients such as alcohol.
Plus, Safi is a Malaysian brand and is super affordable.
wink! WINK!
 CLEAN & CLEAR - active clear Spot Treatment
RM 12.00 in Watson
I can't believe I bought the third tube!
It is a great product. That is for sure.
 HANSAPLAST - Universal Size Water Resistant (10s)
RM 1.80 in Watson
Okay. I did not plan to upload this but Boyfie insist.
Sooo.. here you go Boyfie.
QVS 5 times Magnifying Mirror
 

RM 22.90 in Watson.
I saw, I grab and never look back. I know this thing will worth investing on.

REXONA - Deodorant Roll-On in Ice Cool
RM 9.80 in Watson
Boyfie said this one worth sharing.
Very jimat he said. 

I told boyfie that if he insists on putting his items on MY blog, he have to make a deal to give me his words of review. He agreed and said: "I know there are a lot of men out there who would want to know this stuff's performance bah. The nearest example, your brother."

I just couldn't agree more. LoL!

Until next time!

xoxo

NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart