NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Friday 7 September 2012

August Haul: NicaBell's Watson & TBS Haul

Woot! Woot!

Oh my fluuu~ It was a sore throat on Wetness-day before Raya and turned into a flu and my Raya holiday is ruined...

But sickness doesn't stop me from shopping - didn't cure it either =.=

Have you visits my Tumblr Blog? I posted my personal rant as I decided to turn this blog into beauty blog ONLY. Here the address:  http://iamnicabell.tumblr.com/ -- This Tumblr account is like my public online diary. Tee-Hee!

I bought several stuff from Watson and I am eager to show ya^^

All are from Watson, 1 Borneo.

Dequadin Lozenge Tube (RM 6.30)
-- for my sore throat! It was horrible the day I went to Watson that day.

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner (RM 29.90)
-- I've heard and read a lot review saying this thing is great! I've got to try it!

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream in Natural (RM 17.90)
-- I've help my bother to buy this last month. He is a closet metrosexual ahaks! And I've tried this BB cream and I am honestly shock how good this BB cream is. The result might not be as beautiful as the Korean BB cream but it is not oily and I love it^^

Avene Thermal Spring Water (RM 17.10)
-- I've been dying to try on this for ages but everytime I went to Watson or Guardian, I always forget about it. And I finally had my hands on this and I might say, it is great!

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipe (RM 29.90)
-- Another Simple Skincare product to add in my Simple Collection! I don't like cleansing wipe because I think that it do not clean the face as well as the oil cleanser. But curiosity got into me when I heard that this is the No.1 best seller among all Simple Skincare product in the UK.

Syahirah Penyegar Tanpa Alkohol/ Non-Alcoholic Facial Toner (RM 8.90)
-- One of my reader suggest me to try this and I must say, this bottle of toner is heavy! It's made of glass and look expensive, but it's not!

Avene Soothing Eye Contour Cream (RM 58.50)
-- I've use this before but never got the chance to re-purchase for it's not so affordable price. But since I work, I can finally afford to buy this eye cream. It is great^^

Nexcare Acne Patch 36pcs (RM 13.00)
-- I've bought this and re-purchase it over and over again. I get get sick or get enough of this stuff. It doesn't look like it could deliver its result but read this, it certainly work and a great product^^

The Body Shop (TBS)

There is a Raya Sale (off 15% and 20% if you buy more than 4 items) in TBS and I get an opportunity to buy the stuff I've been dying to try on. Yay!


TBS Nail File Big Mint Green (RM 10.96 after discount)
-- My nail fail is utterly useless. It broke at first use. 


TBS Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation SPF 15 (RM 84.91 after discount)
-- Reviews after reviews, I'm hooked and decided to try this out. The price is certainly out of the 'affordable' range. But since there are discount going in, it has slight cut on the price. Can't wait to use this!

I am still in furniture hunting. Few bedroom set has cought my interest but I just can't set one and say 'this is the one!'. 

So till then folks! 

xoxo

NicaBell

2 comments:

  1. OOoo let me know how the TBS Extra Virgin Minerals Cream Compact Foundation worked k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used this about three times already. So far I'm liking it but I need to use it more often if it cause breakout. I haven't try it out under the blazing sun of kk^^

      Delete

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart