NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Monday 9 July 2012

NicaBell Review: Pure Beauty Treatment Essence Water with Camellia Seed Oil

I have been loving a beautiful Malay's proverb, I quote, "Rambut itu mahkota wanita" ; which essentially means "The hair is women's crown".

Hello peeps^^ 

I am no expert on beauty and neither on hair. But I do take care of my personal crown and try to do 'at home' treatment. I have a lot of hair (passed down from mom), but they are fine hair, which (I think) passed down from my father. Mine are naturally straight and black. I dyed my hair once in a while and straighten them with rebonding treatment every year to minimize flyaways and frizzes; and to prevent taking to much time in front of the mirror in the morning. I can say that my scalp do not produce oil excessively, so I wash my hair once every two days. 

Definition of fine hair: There are two types of hair texture which determines thickness or diameter each of the hair. It is either fine hair or coarse hair. The thickness of each of course hair are generally fat; while fine hair are skinny. 

I know first hand that it is not easy to style fine hair. I have tried temporary curl mine, no success, unless I use super strong mousse and hair spray; which could also made the hair seem plastic-ky. And using such strong product would made fine hair dry out even faster. Washing everyday is quite fatal for the hair ends, but possible to do if I could find thick moisturizing conditioner. Hair serum within my hand reach is a must too! Another great product I use on my fine hair is the Pure Beauty Treatment Essence Water with Camellia Seed Oil.


I bought this before doing any research on the net. I just bought it and was hoping it would be great and it turn out, it IS GREAT! It moisturizes the hair without weighing it down or oiling it.

INGREDIENTs: Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-9, Panthenol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil.

I know, alcohol would usually dry out hair, fine hair especially. However, ladies and gentlemen, this one do wonders to my hair. There are times when I run out of hair conditioner, I use this one as my temporary replacement (which I don't recommend you to do though). If you have fine hair and have tried leave-in conditioner before, you will know that out fine hair hate them! Leave-in conditioner usually weigh fine hair down, but if you are able to find one that doesn't, please suggest them to me^^

You can use this after wash and conditioned your hair (pat excessive water with towel before doing so). With elbow length, spray all over the hair. Then comb through your hair with sparse comb or just leave it. You can also use it whenever you like to smoothen the hair or as de-tangler when combing..

In term of packaging, the spray atomize the product fine! It is also comfortable to grip the nozzle.

The smell is nice, flowery and sweet. Boyfie complimented that I smell nice and ask what perfume I wore. But it is not overpowering though. People have to hug you to smell it.

It does minimize frizz and flyaway. MINIMIZE not completely gone though. I have just cut and straighten my hair 22nd June last month so I have no worries for those currently. Won't effect or ruin your color-treated hair. Cost you less than RM30 for 200ml of product, that won't break your bank!

I give this product 4.5 out of 5. The price is affordable, smell nice and not overpowering, really work on moisturizing the hair, great work on the atomizer, hair become naturally smooth and good job in de-tangling the hair while combing, last but not least, won't weight you hair down.

Till then.

xoxo

NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart