NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Saturday 30 June 2012

NicaBell: Rules on beauty? Wha..?

Do you have beauty rules? Or are you following any beauty rules?

Apart from the 3 steps regime, I don't have any particular beauty rules.

You don't need to stick on one face wash day and night. You can use 2 face wash: one in the morning, another one at night. Pick a simple, gentle, mild, non creamy one in the morning. I use Simple "Kind To Skin" Refreshing Face Wash or Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. Then you can use a heavier one, creamy, chemical scrub, etc in the evening. I use Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA+BHA Face Wash- chemical scrubs. If you are super oily, you can wash your face 3 times a day. I used to do it when my face was super oily. But I use the same face wash I use in the morning and never skip toner and moisturizer after that.

If you have dry skin, you can skip this one because toner usually make your skin drier. However, if the idea makes you cringe, not to worry, you can always opt for the Japanese lotion like the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion for example. It moisturize the skin so well! Oily peeps can use it also. But I opt for regular mild soothing toner like Simple "Kind To Skin" Soothing Toner and double with Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion when I need more moisture.

I have 2 moisturizers that I use back and forth depending on the condition of my skin.
When I have dry patches, I'll use Simple "Kind To Skin" Hydrating Light Moisturizer.
But regular basis, I'll use my new favorite Simple "Clear Skin" Oil Balancing Moisturizer.
When I feel like I need more moisture I'll use my Garnier Aqua Defense Non-Stop Moisturizing Essence as my serum.

Who say oily peeps can only use clay masque to reduce oil. Oily skin doesn't mean your skin are hydrated enough. You still need hydrating masque, just make sure you pick the one that suitable for oily or acne prone skin. I use my Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask one a month or when I have time!

Do you shampoo your hair after conditioner or the other way around? I always put conditioner on my hair first before shampooing. My reason is because I use anti-dandruff shampoo. And I beat the odds doing that! I know some peeps will say: "hey! dandruff peeps shouldn't use conditioner, it worsen't your dandruff prob!" Well I say: "What! a bluff!" I doubt that conditioner the cause of dandruff. If it does, why didn't my dandruff gets better when I quit using conditioner then? Any doubts that you have, put conditioner ONLY on your hair, NEVER on the scalp! Wait for a minute or 3 - brushing teeth or wash your face. Rinse the hair and shampoo your scalp. SHAMPOO YOUR SCALP INSTEAD OF YOUR HAIR. The lather will slide on it's own when you rinse.

Do you use lotion or body oil? I prefer using body oil than lotion. Most lotion are sticky or wear off after hand washing. I use Johnson baby oil (The feather white cap or lavender purple cap) after shower. I don't dry my skin with towel but put oil directly onto the skin.

I think that is all my beauty "defy the rules" rules. LoL! If you have your beauty rules or any odd rules or perhaps you have anything to share, don't be shy to comment here.

xoxo

NicaBell



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart