NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Nicabell: Valentine!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I am excited for this day not because I want to celebrate it with boyfie, but I am intrigue to look what my handphone screen would look like! eeeekkk!!!

I have a SE W995i phone and I found an animated theme through the internet. I sets it on my phone and to my surprise, everytime there is a festival or special day, it will shows special screen which indicate the celebration. for example, there will be fireworks on the main screen on new year, mistletoe on Christmas day, and this morning I have hearts pop up on the main screen!

Its sad that boyfie and I would not do anything special on this occasion. But I got used to it already.

I appreciates him for being here with me.

I pray for love, peace, respect and joy.

xoxo

NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart