NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Monday 12 December 2011

Nicabell: Update for my life about EVERYTHING! HAH! (02/2011)

Woot! Woot!!

I have finally moved my blog from wordpress to blogspot. I am sick and tired of deleting spams from my previous blog. It's not wordpress fault, no, I am NOT blaming wordpress for the spams.

I have used Blogger and have many good experience with Blogger for quite some times now. I think it is easy to use and I can easily connect to other Google's amazing product in a same email account. But it has some pros and cons to it though. The pro is that we can easily connect to other Google's products such as YouTube, Picasa, Google+, GTalk, etc.. However, the bad thing about it all is that, once you are hacked, all of your accounts in other Google's products might be affected.

But I don't think anyone would worry though. XD

In my opinion through me short short experience using Blogger and Wordpress, I find that it is much easier to use Blogger as a blog platform than Wordpress. The first time I was using Wordpress, all I can think about was what? where? how? Everything was confusing. Signing up, signing in and out is easy. But I have to take time to learn how to make a new post. I have to admit that I am not very bright when it comes to learning new things and adapting new environment. But Wordpress is like a whole new world to me. People say that it is user friendly. However, to me, it's more like experienced-user-friendly.

I am more comfortable using Blogger. Therefore, I decide to move my blog back to my root, Blogger!

Everything in this blogs will be about beauty, make-ups, and some personal details/information of mine. So, please do some comments here and I promise to reply you ASAP!

Cheers!

xoxo

NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart