NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Tuesday 25 October 2011

October 2011: NicaBell Watson, Black Queen & Daiso Haul!!!

(Copied from my old blog iamnicabell.wordpress.com. I am moving my blog!!!)

I got early pay this month so I am uber-excited for shopping!!
So I got a menstrual pain on Friday morning. It was so bad I had to call in for a medical leave. Then around noon, boyfie, who just found a new job in the government sector, pick me up to bring me to the clinic in Centre Point(CP).

The doctor (a female) is really nice. She genuinely made me feel at ease to tell her my problem. It's been 2 months since my last period and made me breakout a lot. I have cystic acne under my eye, my nose, chin and all over my neck since few weeks ago. So I asked her if she could provide me any oral medication for my acne problem and this is what she gave to me.

Doxycycline Capsule 100mg~
I hope you do me good^^
Oh wait, I ate your "friends" before so, I know, YOU ARE GOING TO BE GOOD ^o^
I was also given some mild painkillers for my menstrual pain. Damn, it is hard to be woman. Sigh~
After paying my medical fee, boyfie and I went to the CP cafeteria. I had soto ayam. I ate my meds and went on my mission alone as boyfie need to go back to his office ASAP!

I stop by Watson Store first and found out that they were restocking/rearranging their stock around the store. I was really dissapointed at the time. Not because how hectic the store looked but how the Rimmel Section was not updated. There were samples on the rack last time I went to see it but there were not on Friday. How do you expect people to buy without giving us to try out the tester like the other brand do? I demand an explanation Watson! Ooops! My inner dive got out! :P

Well forget about the Rimmel, even the staffs (some) were too busy talking to each other or touching up their face. I mean, you should have serving me if you want your pay to be higher at the end of the month. lol! Only one Watson staff was nice enough to come up to me and really made an effort to recommend me one brand new stuff that they have on their shelves.

Anyway, these were bought in CP Watson:-
 It's been so long since I bought these kind of tissues.

 
St Ives Apricot Scrub - Blemish & Blackhead Control 170g

I think it is time for me to have a proper scrubs, rather than using brown sugar with my daily cleanser. This Apricot Scrub help me rid the hassle. I must warn, this product is not to be used daily. The scrub is obviously not micro and quite harsh. I would advise everyone to use a soft/mild circular motion. I am not a fan of product with fragrance but I am not worry by this one cause it only have some mild apricot scent in it. Good news about this stuff is that it is Parabens & Phthalates free

 Rosken Skin Repair Dry Skin Cream 7ml

Boyfie has been saying how good this cream is when he has troubles with dry skin years ago. So I really want to try this for my cracked heels. The formula felt more like lotion than cream and my skin can easily absorb this product. It has some mild medicinal scent but you can hardly smell it though.

Nexcare Acne Patch 18pcs

I already saw this product since long time ago and I was always skeptical of it. I don't know if it could work on acn but it seems that they were always finish on the shelves. So now, I decided to try on this.
IN2IT Eyebrow Liner

I was introduced to this babe by my mom. She kept saying this is a good stuff. Since I have just started learning to use eyebrow liner, I might as well buy one of this. Guess what peeps, I broke my Cyber Color Auto Eyebrow Pen (the lead actually). I didn't even realize when I broke it. I never drop it before either. Oh well, I got a new one so no worry, no worry.

EyeMo Moist Eyedrop
This one is for boyfie. When he was outside, he always said that his eyes is burning because thy were dry. So I bought it for him.







 
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 237ml

I have been using this and the other one that for oily skin back and forth.
This is a great product no matter what skin you are. I know some of you out there would prefer cleansers that foams. But too much foam could stripped off the natural oil on our skin. You should consider to try on this. If you feel like it does not do the cleaning for you who have super oily skin, try blotting it with blotting paper before wash.

 DHC Salicylic Face Milk

This is the product I am most excited about. It's a moisturizer and it also helps to fight acne! I must say this is quite an awesome product after using it quite some times now. It is moisturizing enough for me for I have oily combination skin.


Ahh~ my favorite mouth freshener.
This is the Eclipse Mints
2 tablets are enough to freshen your mouth before the interview^^







And next, DAISO!
 Here we go:-


 

I love love love love LOVE Daiso Store.

Daiso Store is also known as the 5 Ringgit Store where you can buy practically everything for RM5/ea. Everything in this store is from Japan (at least that is what I was told). I often went to the basket/case/plastic box/plastic strage section whenever I am in Daiso. There something about storage boxes that fascinate me. lol!

Black Queen is (I think) a local chain business in KK that sold women's accessories for low prices. You can find wigs, false eyelashes, hairbands & hair accessories, manicure sets & accessories, make ups and etc. But I won't buy those make ups. The make ups that were sold were extremely cheap but that was not a case for me. It's just that I don't know the origin of the product that they sell. And I have acne prone-combination-sensitive skin and it quite hard for me to be convinced enough to use products with brand that I cannot recognize. Anyway, these are what I bought in Black Queen.

 
Black Queen staffs annoy me a little. I don't care if you are a S***k (I don't  discriminate); I don't care if you  are an immigrant (I understand why there are  immigration in any country); & I don't F care if you are busy chatting with your friend  while you  work. (I work in a retail store before and I understand how boring it can be  to work  alone in a big store.) BUT, when you kept busy chatting with your friend and  you know  you are working alone while your friend went for a lunch and there is a  customer in  your store looking for stuff then the customer would like to purchase for the stuff that  she want to bu, she kept calling you and you were too busy chatting and laughing with you loud mouth friend,. Any customer will be annoyed. I know I am. But I just kept smiling and I know you are annoyed with my fake smile too. so suck it up. har har har har har~
So many picture this time huh. I guess it will take time to load for you who had low speed internet.
This is my first time in 4 years that I shopped alone in a shopping mall. My menstrual pain cured cause I was completely forgot that I was in pain. lol!

I am trying the 3M NEXCARE Acne Patch. I will post my review in the future. And regarding the tablet that my boyfie won, I just saw the winner list in Digi website. I can't wait for it to arrive!!! YAY!
I guess I'll stop here then. BuhBye^^

xoxo
NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart