NicaBell Said "CLICK it!"

Tuesday 11 October 2011

I Hate Those Auditors! Grrrr~

(Copied from my old blog iamnicabell.wordpress.com. I am moving my blog!!!)


Dang~

I am too busy with my job right now! My office is in a process of auditing right now and there will be a closing meeting any moment now.

I was busy preparing my office (and myself of course) to look good! I clean my office so it look presentable. I learned that if my office is clean and neat, it will be quite hard for the auditors to discover any flaws in my office.

Well, at least that was what I think!

Got to go go go now!

I will prepare a blog about the lipstick I am wearing currently.

See ya!

xoxo
NicaBell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting my blog peeps! Please leave a comment or two before you go.
I'd like to know what you think about my post and how I can improve my blog.

Be sure to follow me in:-
Twitter - @iamnicabell
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/IamNicaBell/123402514472340

cursors change code Elegant Rose - Double Heart